Big White Ski Resort
Big White Ski Resort is located in Kelowna, British Columbia, and home to Canada’s largest ski-in, ski-out resort village. It’s got Okanagan champagne powder snow, and has over 119 ski runs!
Book the famous “Buy 5 get 7” vacation package exclusively for Family viewers! And don’t forget, you can fly and ski free on the same day with your WestJet boarding pass.
Click here to learn more about the holiday package or to plan your own family vacation!
Did you know...
- Big White hosts overs 119 runs ranging from beginner to pro.
- There’s a ski run named “Serwa” after Olympic gold and silver medalist, Kelsey Serwa. Her grandfather, Cliff Serwa, founded the mountain.
- Kelsey Serwa was born in Kelowna and raised on Big White Ski Resort. She was a member of the Big White Alpine Ski Club.
- Big White receives 750cm of Okanagan champagne powder snow annually.
- Big White has Canada’s highest outdoor skating rink at 5,600 ft (that’s over 1700 metres!) of elevation.